Today, I will be speaking with Claire Nettley. We will be unpacking why do so many people struggle with boundaries. We will be talking about the following important Q&A.
- What are boundaries?
- Why are boundaries important?
- What stops us from setting boundaries?
- Why do so many people struggle with boundaries?
- What is something people can do to get started on their boundaries journey?
- What is the single most important thing someone can do when communicating their boundaries?
- What happens when we don’t have boundaries?
- How do we know what our boundaries are?
- What do we do when someone doesn’t respect our boundaries?
- How do we maintain our boundaries?
- Can we have boundaries at work?
Claire Nettley’s Bio: Claire is a Coach, Teacher, Speaker, and the Founder of The Self-Centered Woman and Better Boundaries. She helps high-performing women overcome trauma and break the people-pleasing pattern so they can take back control of their lives.
You can find Claire on the following social media platforms: