In this interview with Jodi Klaristenfield, she has created a wonderful company called, “FLIRRiSH”. She has created a database across the United States with resources for premature babies and parents. I am VERY passionate about this subject matter because both my children were born premature. My body is just not designed to carry a baby to full-term.
In this interview we talk about…
- Why did I create FLRRiSH?
- How can people find me and FLRRiSH?
- How did I come up with the name FLRRiSH?
- How did I source the therapists, gyms, and resources for FLRRiSH?
- Collaboration with specialists, hospitals, doulas, and other parenting brands.
- What sets FLRRiSH apart from other similar websites?
- How do I envision parents listening to the audio course?
- What are the main goals of FLRRiSH and which is usually discussed first?
- Do I talk to dads as well as moms?
- Why is this platform so important to you?
- How is FLRRiSH something that all parents regardless of child’s gestation can benefit from?
- What is my dream collaboration and why?
How to contact FLRRiSH:
I hope this blogpost will support you and your family in finding resources for premature babies and parents.