Today, Marissa Liza at All Points Acupuncture and Wellness will unpack how acupuncture can help you recover from traumatic events. Marissa Liza is a licensed acupuncturist and trauma certified acupuncturist. We will be talking about in this podcast episode…
- What is acupuncture, and how does it work?
- Acupuncture myths that can be debunked and make the thought of needles less scary?
- How does acupuncture help heal the body and mind from narcissistic abuse?
- Why acupuncture should always be considered a recovery modality and spirituality?
- How long term stress (walking on eggshells) affects the nervous system and the bodies ability to function properly.
- How acupuncture can help manage the myriad of health issues that are associated with abuse and post abuse healing.
- Why we need to allow our bodies to rest and recover from traumatic events even if we feel we are “over them.”
- What conditions does acupuncture treat?
- How can acupuncture provide hope and be the answer to any “mysterious diseases” that may arise from abuse/trauma?
Marissa Liza Bio:
Marissa Liza has always been passionate about health and the human body’s power. This enthusiasm, combined with the drive to help others to be their best, are reasons that she followed her dreams and pursued a life as an acupuncturist.
She is a board-certified Diplomate of Acupuncture by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). As an avid athlete, she enjoys running, biking, hiking, and many other physical activities. Having participated in numerous events like marathons, charity bike rides, endurance challenges, wilderness runs, and numerous other team and individual sports, she has not only pushed her own physical limits but supported those that she trained and participated with.
Marissa treats a wide variety of conditions from pain management, headaches, gynecological problems, and fertility, to name a few. She commits herself completely to her mission of helping others achieve the highest levels of wellness in their lives and inspires them to be their absolute best.
You can contact Marissa Liza at the following link below.
Music by Sevdaliza – Human